Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
**MUST READ SELLER POLICY FOR REFUND WHILE PERCHASE
Note: misterwholesaler is a INDIA’S first open source marketplace we gave all open plateform to you like seller phone number, contact details, address and most important misterwholesaler support team is with you all the time, Before making any order please make sure you order right product. Blow condition apply only if you make payment with misterwholesaler.
- Q. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred. And report us for investigation
- Q. I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund along with free 15 day returns. And report us for investigation
- Q. I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
If you change your mind before receiving your item, just call us immediately to cancel your order and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to 15 days to return them, keeping the below rules in mind:
- The item is on the Non-Returnables by seller.
- You can’t return Clearance Items clearly marked as non-returnable and displaying a No-Return.
- Only the items with ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed/Closed Box) and still with its Original Seal can be returned.
- Q. What if I bought an item from outside india through international shipping service offered by souq.com and I want to return it?
In case you bought an item you can through international shipping you will be able to drop the item to the nearest shipping station approved by us and they will handle returning the item back.
- Q. How long does it take the courier to collect the returned items?
Typically, Courier representative will contact you within 3-10 days from the day you requested a return. However, it might sometimes take up to two weeks for a courier to collect the item.
- Q. Can I schedule time with the courier to return an item?
At the moment, you will not be able to contact the courier company directly. However, once our courier representative contacts you to schedule the time for the pick-up of a return item, you may provide your preferred timings to them.
- Q. Can I return my item after 15 days?
There may be situations in which you were not able to return items within the 15 days, in such cases please contact our Customer Service Team through the Contact Us page to file a complaint. Complaints are handled on case by case basis. However, all acceptable returns as per Consumer Protection Laws will honor the outlined duration.
- How can I receive a refund if I paid by Credit Card?
If you have paid through electronic means (Credit or Debit card), the paid amount will be refunded to your card. The amount paid may take up to a month to reflect in your card statement or Cash U, depending on individual’s bank process.
- Q. I paid through Cash on Delivery, how will I receive a refund for my item?
If you have paid through Cash on Delivery (COD), the money would be transfer the credit balance to your personal bank account..or misterwholesaler will issue same worth of credit you can purchase other item from misterwholesaler.
- Can I Replace or Exchange an item rather than a refund?
At the moment, misterwholesaler does not offer replacement or exchange of an item; however you can still return an item and receive a full refund.
- I lost the Original Packing in which I received the item, how can I still return it?
We accept return of item only if it is in an unopened, original box and/or packaging intact with all labels and barcodes on it, however in this case, please check the Help Center for more information.
- What does it mean by ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed & Closed Box)?
A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging . Packaging should be the same as when it was delivered to you.
- Can I return an item through my courier company or personally drop it anywhere?
At the moment, the item can be returned to us only though one of our assigned courier services.
- Who pays for the shipping charges when I return an item?
You can return an item for free within 15 days from delivery date if approved by by misterwholesaler.com covers all the shipping charges.